Friday, March 20, 2009

Silver and Gold Kit - Freebie !

♥♥♥ Good evening (night, day) everyone. As promised, I am offering you a small theme kit to go with my Silver and Gold Easter Eggs. You can't decide if you like more silver or gold? Than this kit is for you ;) I hope you can create some amazing things with it. I wouldn't mind having a glance at what you do. Send me a link... Have a good night and a great weekend. See you soon! ♥♥♥ Bonsoir ou bonjour tout le monde. Comme promis, je vous offre un petit kit pour accompagner mes oeufs or et argent. Si vous ne pouvez vous décidez si vous préférer l'argent ou l'or, alors ce kit est pour vous ;) J'espère que vous pourrez créer des choses fantastiques avec. J'aimerais bien jetter un p'tit coup d'oeil à ce que vous faites avec mes créations. Envoyez-moi un lien... Je vous souhaite une bonne nuit et un weekend fabuleux. À bientôt.
Love always, Karm.

No comments:

Post a Comment