Monday, May 18, 2009

Black Panther - Freebie ! / Panthère noire - Gratuit !

Good day/evening my friends. Oh what a week ! First I wanted to appologize to all of you for not having posted anything for... what... over a week now I guess. I had computer problems... no need to explain more lol (and no, it wasn't viruses). Now that my problems are solved, I will try to repost and offer you freebies as much as I can. I have had pretty nice comments from Mungo and I do appreciate everything you wrote Mungo. You are one of the many people for whom I enjoy working with Photoshop and offer my freebies. Thank you again and thank you to all of you, beautiful people, that keep coming here :) Today's freebie is something I should have offered you a long time ago. My favorite animal after cats and dogs... the black panther. I find it so gracious, so mysterious and so wild. I hope you can enjoy this freebie. Have a very good day/evening and I shall see you soon ! ♥♥♥ Bonjour/bonsoir mes amis. Oh quelle semaine ! Premièrement, j'aimerais m'excuser pour ne pas avoir posté depuis quoi... un peu plus d'une semaine maintenant. J'ai eu des problèmes d'ordinateur... pas besoin d'expliquer plus lol (et non, ce n'était pas des virus). Maintenant que mes problèmes d'ordi sont réglés, je vais essayer de reposter aussi souvent que je le peux et vous offrir tout plein de freebies. J'ai eu des commentaires très élogieux de la part de Mungo. Mungo est l'une des multiples personnes pour qui j'adore travailler sur Photoshop et offrir des freebies. Merci encore et merci à vous tous, gens extraordinaires, qui continuez de venir ici :) Le freebie d'aujourd'hui est quelque chose que j'aurais dû offrir depuis longtemps. Mon animal préféré après les chats et les chiens... la panthère noire. Je la trouve si gracieuse, si mystérieuse et tellement sauvage. J'espère que vous l'aimerez. Je vous souhaite une bonne journée/soirée et vous revoie bientôt !
Love always, Karm.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on May. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete